Global Business Analyst - Electronic Data Capture - (18029550)
Preferred Locations: Jealott’s Hill (other locations Globally to be considered)
Syngenta is leading science-based agtech company; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture
About this opportunity:
Syngenta’s Crop Protection Research and Development Information Technology (CP R&D IT) Group builds and provides specialist support for scientific IT platforms for electronic data capture (EDC), experimental planning and design and data analysis to a wide range of projects and functions across R&D. As information technology professionals, we pride ourselves in providing the IT platforms to help scientists to design, conduct and analyse experiments in a way that optimises the use of company resources, leads to reliable conclusions and ultimately, the right decisions for the business. The CP R&D IT group are now looking for a well-qualified and experienced business analyst to complement the team in the areas of electronic data capture and controlled vocabularies.
Syngenta’s digital strategy means that there is an increasing emphasis on digital phenotyping, automation, and the extraction of knowledge from data originating from multiple sources. Interacting with key stakeholders and domain experts, you will be instrumental in building a vision of how to approach these new challenges with focus on EDC and reference data. You will collaborate with scientists and data specialists across the business to develop and deploy customised electronic data capture, analysis and visualisation solutions.
- You should have up-to-date expertise in busines analysis and experience of working in Agile, DevOps environments. You should have excellent stakeholder management, matrix design and cress functional leadership skills and have knowledge of the latest advances in technology and science in external world.
- You are likely to have a University Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or a related discipline along with experience of electronic data capture capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team are therefore essential to ensure that business needs are translated into user stories that enable the incremental delivery of value to R&D through IT solutions.
In return for your skills and knowledge Syngenta will offer:
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive benefits package
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
We embrace and encourage diversity, and this is what drives our innovation and lets us outperform the market. https://www.syngenta.com/careers/working-syngenta/diversity-and-inclusion
: USA-Illinois-Chicago, USA-North Carolina-Greensboro, CHE-Basel-Basel
: IS & Business Architecture - Business & IS Architecture