Global HR Portfolio and Solutions Lead (m/f/d) - (18035366)
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Location: this role can be based in Basel or in UK - most likely south-east / London area
Global HR Portfolio and Solutions Lead (m/f/d)
In a world and industry that continues to rapidly evolve and where pace of change is accelerating, our people in Syngenta Group are our most important winning advantage. To enable our employees to flourish and grow, Syngenta is continuously investing in innovative HR tools and practices. In this context, the Global HR Solutions Consultant will be responsible for the design and delivery of global strategic HR solutions and processes that are innovative, fit for purpose and create a great employee experience.
• Own and strategically evolve the project and portfolio framework including project lifecycle and associated methodology, governance, ways of working and change management
• Manage annual portfolio planning in a fast growing and developing matrix organization with competing priorities
• Identify and manage cross-project interdependencies, risks, and issues in horizontal domains such as tenant management, compliance, resourcing and change management
• Maintain a continuous dialogue with various stakeholders to ensure HR project delivery portfolio meets business and HR demand. Within this, balance resource capacity and budget against demand pipeline
• Manage direct team and network team of global and regional consultants, including facilitating forums for knowledge share, connection, problem solving and solutioning
• Ensure project management and solutions function delivers innovative HR solutions and processes with high quality standards, on time and within budget
• Create synergies and learning through active networking and experimentation of new tools and approaches such as agile methodologies and design thinking
• At least 8 years of HR operational or consulting experience
• Strong project management experience in implementing large scale HR technology solutions
• Proven strong problem solving, coaching and facilitation skills
• Experience working within a complex global matrix organization
• Experience of leading dynamic global teams
• Excellent communication skills with experience in managing senior stakeholders
• Experience with systems and design thinking practices
• Fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
• Annual bonuses
• A competitive pension fund plan
• Preferential conditions with insurance companies.
• Family-friendly initiatives
• Exclusive reduction offers for employees
• We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment #bringingplantpotentialtolife
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV).
Please be aware that the job title may differ from the position title.
Learn more about our team and our mission.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
: Business Process Excellence - Business Process Management