Global HR Projects and Transformation (m/f/d) - (18035367)
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet. Swiss headquartered and Chinese-owned, the Group draws strength from its four business units – Syngenta Crop Protection headquartered in Switzerland, Syngenta Seeds headquartered in the United States, ADAMA headquartered in Israel, and Syngenta Group China – that provide industry-leading ways to serve customers everywhere.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Global HR Projects and Transformation (m/f/d)
In a world and industry that continues to rapidly evolve and where pace of change is accelerating, our people in Syngenta Group are our most important winning advantage. To enable our employees to flourish and grow, Syngenta is continuously investing in innovative HR tools and practices. In this context, the Global HR Solutions Consultant will be responsible for the design and delivery of global strategic HR solutions and processes that are innovative, fit for purpose and create a great employee experience.
• Global project and program management including project planning, risk mitigation, governance, and project reporting
• Input into design of HR technology strategy and roadmap incl. multi-year plan development
• Partner with BUs to explore opportunities for Group wide alignment and cost synergies
• Plan and chair project Steering Committees, facilitating updates and effective issue resolution with senior leaders
• Shape, design and deliver HR transformation projects, with focus on employee experience enhancement, end user simplification and automation.
• Partner with operations and technical teams to define and implement the end-to-end support model for the new solution
• Be at the forefront of market scanning and innovation, introducing technology and functionality updates to meet business challenges and opportunities
• At least 8 years of HR operational or consulting experience
• Strong project management experience in implementing large scale HR SaaS solutions
• Experience working within a complex global matrix organization
• Specific knowledge, skills and experience working with the enablers to HR transformation
• Understanding of the strategic challenges and opportunities facing HR leaders
• Be able to analyse complex problems and to deliver insightful, practical, and sustainable solutions
• Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
• Experience with Agile project management
• Fluent in English
What we offer:
We offer a variety of financial and non-financial benefits including:
• Annual bonuses.
• A competitive pension fund plan.
• Preferential conditions with insurance companies.
• Family-friendly initiatives.
• Exclusive reduction offers for employees.
• We offer a position which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment #bringingplantpotentialtolife.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application including all relevant documents (cover letter, CV).
Please be aware that the job title may differ from the position title.
Learn more about our team and our mission.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
: Business Process Excellence - Business Process Management