[Zürich / Männedorf], [Switzerland]
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create. We are looking for a HR Global Process Owner Record-To-Report where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and inventive, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
About the job
Your main duties will include the following:
- Define mission and vision of the Record-To-Report end-to-end process for Swarovski and the Global Business Services
- Design and decide on the E2E process across functional, geographic and organizational boundaries, in close collaboration with corporate roles, businesses, GBS team and other process owners
- Develop, document, implement, roll out and maintain the process in collaboration with GBS Operations and Process Management
- Define and establish Metrics/KPIs related to the end-to-end process
- Perform continuous process analysis to identify and prioritize high-impact process improvements, efficiency opportunities, and cost saving initiatives
- Sign off major process changes impacting different stakeholders across the organization
- Ensure compliance of the process design with corporate strategies, policies and controls
- Manage risks and enhance risk mitigation and elimination through effective internal controls framework
- Define and optimize usage of process related technology and tools
- Ensure a positive external customer and internal client experience, adoption of process and systems in use as well as the process standards through the design
We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- Min. 7 years of experience in a similar role combined with solid Finance background
- Proven track of successful project and change management
- Work experience in process design and process management will be an asset
- Lateral leadership skills, open to work in virtual and network organizations
- Convincing and influencing skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Business acumen ensuring to deliver value to the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Distinctive continuous improvement mindset ideally combined with expertise in LEAN/Six Sigma methodology, tools and techniques, and skills in agile methodologies
- Fully proficient in English
Swarovski is a Wonderlab where magic and science meet.
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact.