Ready to make an impact?
We develop, manufacture and supply dental implants, clear aligners, instruments, CADCAM prosthetics and biomaterials for use in esthetic dentistry, tooth replacement and restoration solutions or to prevent tooth loss.
We empower our employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change, to stay ahead of the competition. From the first Dental Implant in 1974 to the latest Digital Solution – we do things differently than others
We deliver innovation based on evidence. This is part of our employer culture as well as an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
#WeChangeDentistry every day. Be part of it.
As our new Global Product Management Biomaterials, you will be a part of our highly motivated, commercially driven and scientifically top-notch team of five. In this exciting and versatile role, you will have the ownership for leading the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of new product development projects. In close cooperation with Regional Marketing, Regulatory Affairs and Operations, you will be playing a crucial part in identifying business opportunities, driving new market introductions with existing products and ensuring smooth phase out of other.
- Ensure global launch readiness across all aspects for limited and full market release, e.g. regulatory approval, product availability, promotion material content, “green light” on local launch readiness
- Oversee and support local product managers during local launch (define requirements for local launch readiness, i.e. check-list)
- Identify, collect and assess user needs: transform into Product Requirement Documentation
- Develop detailed Marketing Plan, tailoring messaging towards local Dentist/Regenerative customer groups (e.g. segment market and customer groups, determine product definition and positioning (USP/value proposition), set pricing – ASP/list price/floor price, develop promotional concept & mix)
- Define MarCom and training /education strategy and develop material/content for franchise (define MarCom brief, develop content for key document – e.g. sales binder, define requirements for promotional material – e.g. CA briefing, training / education material)
- Proactively monitor performance (sales, gross margin), seek counteractions quickly to address performance gaps
- Track market and competitors and provide in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis
- Develop content for product collaterals and work with the MARCOM team to develop innovative promotional programs
- Develop product promotion strategy by means of clinical results and key opinion leader placements
- Educated to a degree level (technical, life sciences or business administration)
- 3-5 years’ experience in product management in a regulated environment is a must, preferably in the medical device industry (ideally in the Regenerative area), additional sales or project management is a plus
- Comfort in working within a dynamic, global business environment is a must
- Fluent in English, any other languages an asset
- Energetic, straightforward and performance-driven professional with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills and result orientation, broad intellectual curiosity and general interest
- Multinational minded individual who values diversity & thrives in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect from us?
- An agile and ambitious environment: We are #ChangeMakers.
- Open, friendly colleagues who #collaborate and #support each other: We are #Players+Learners.
- The #freedom to #create and #engage: You can leave your #FootprintInDentistry.
- An employer who invests in our #inspiring corporate #culture.
- The #opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your #career. We #grow.
- #Attractive workplaces at great locations - We are a #GlobalPlayer.
- A good salary and many other cool #benefits (depending on location).
- To work for the No. 1 in #Dentistry and one of the leading #MedTech companies.
and many other things more!
What do people say about us as an employer?
See reviews on Indeed - Glassdoor - Kununu (German)
Stay tuned and connect with us!
@straumannjobs at LinkedIn - Xing - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest - Quora
Please understand that we do not need external support by recruiting agencies and consultants to fill this vacancy. Thank you for respecting this.
Videos To Watch