Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As Global Sales Operations Manager you will be part of the Business Unit Grid Automation (BU PGGA) and reporting to the BU Marketing and Sales Director Grid Automation. You will be the business process owner for the PGGA Sales process. While working with the HAPG Sales Operation Organization and our HBU’s you will improve our BU processes & tools landscape and by this enhance our Sales performance and efficiency. Sounds like an interesting and challenging chance for you? We are looking forward to your application!
- Interface with HAPG: Represent PGGA as Business Process Owner within the HAPG M&S governance and ensure BU requirements are considered and prioritized correctly
- Processes & Tools: Define roadmap and implementation plan for key processes, e.g. Capture Team Selling, Opportunity Screening, Win Loss and Pricing. In close collaboration with HBU define requirements on tools improvements and act as Subject Matter Expert towards HAPG to ensure their implementation, e.g. for Opportunity Management in Salesforce
- Strategy: Support the GPGs with the implementation / Governance of the Go to Market Strategies. Enable M&S community to deliver the strategic targets defined by BU/GPG
- Sales performance & enablement: Track performance and productivity of sales community, identify training gaps to enhance sales competence, and share learnings from key initiatives across regions/hubs
- Sales Support: Ensure PGGA M&S Inside Page contains all relevant information and updated guidelines for the Sales community
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree of Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required
- More than 5 years of professional work experience in sales and/or tendering organizations
- Strong communication skills with intercultural competence, collaborative approach, flexibility and very good organizational skills
- High personal commitment
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel is required. Other analysis programs such as Power BI are a plus.
- Fluency in English
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. Hitachi ABB Power Grids Switzerland Katharina Brettschneider Talent Acquisition
||Baden, Aargau, Switzerland