Role + Responsibilities
- Disciplinary leadership and coaching tasks
- Accountable for development and implementation of pricing methodologies serving the group entities
- Responsible for organization and execution of pricing workshops developing pricing professionalism in the group
- Responsible for developing and deplying a pricing curriculum developing pricing comptence in the group
Qualification + Profile
- Profound Sales and Marketing experience for technical B2B products with dedicated pricing competence
- Formal or informal leadership experience
- Proven process know-how and change management skills
- Convincing personality, strength in analytical thinking and strong moderation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to approx. 40%)
Benefits + Perks
- You will find the security of working for an international family-owned company
- You will have a wide range of training opportunities
- You will get flexible working time
- You will come across a broad range of options for the reconciliation of family and working life
Who we are
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!