What will you be doing?
- You will define and manage the strategy and execution of communications that amplify Endress + Hauser initiatives to internal audiences
- You will work cross-functionally and across geographies with internal stakeholders at all levels to define key themes, messages, objectives to increase awareness, engagement, and adoption of programs and initiatives.
- You will write compelling and effective content for a variety of audiences and channels, including leadership communications that reaches global internal audiences
- You will take responsibility for the conception and production of a wide range of accurate and high-quality internal communications strategies, plans, materials, toolkit and guidance to be shared with key internal stakeholders and communication managers in the markets
- You will provide communication coaching and support to organizational change activities ensuring relevancy and consistency of messages (e.g. change management projects)
- You will coach, guide and motivate the internal communications team
What we welcome
You have a bias for action and a sense of ownership, enjoy distilling information to find common threads between projects, and are energized by juggling priorities. You are an exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communicator in both English and German, with a keen attention to detail, and the ability to generate clear, concise communications. You are part coach, part advocate, and an all-around communications guru.
Endress+Hauser is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Despite employing over 14,000 people worldwide, we have remained a family company, and are proud of our close-knit working environment. There are always two sides to working with us - the professional and the personal. Together they add up to a more rewarding career, day in and day out. If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!