Join Tecan! Join the market leader!
Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and joinour HR team at Männedorf, Zürich as
HR Administrator / Controller 80-100%
What you will do
In this important role within our HR department you will be responsible for various HR Services topics like organization management, HR data reporting and ensuring high data quality in all HR systems.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing all aspects of HR data reporting
- Ensuring high data quality in all HR systems
- Working on various HR projects
- Plan Schemes administration
- Administration of global HR processes within the designated HR systems
- Benchmarking and Gradings of current and new positions
- Supporting various Compensation and Benefits related topics
- Time Management - 1st Level Support
What you bring along
- Preferably Bachelor`s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Sound understanding of HR processes in an international environment
- Experience in HR Controlling
- Compensation & Benefits / Benchmarking experience either as part of a C&B team or via projects of advantage
- Excellent English & German skills is a must, any other language would be beneficial
- Proficiency in SAP-R/3 HR and Microsoft Office tools.
- Proven team player who is curious, highly organized and very detail-oriented
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology #hr #hrservices #hrsystems #dataquality #reporting.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Legal entity: Tecan Trading AG City: Männedorf Country: CH