ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
HR Business Partner - Corporate Functions
Contract Type: Permanent - full-time Description:
In this exciting position, your role is to act as the liaison between the managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also manage the daily operational HR activities and assist HRD in coordinating HR projects, policies and processes.
- Partner with managers to coach, provide advice and solutions relating to all personnel questions (recruitment, salaries, retention, performance evaluation and separation)
- Provides consultation to managers in areas of organizational effectiveness and development, change management, team development and communication strategies. Anticipate and address organizational issues and challenges.
- Adaption and implementation of global HR processes and projects in the departments
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Support the Global HR through participation in international projects
- Degree/Diploma in HR Management
- 5+ years of experience as HR Manager / Business Partner in an international company
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to operate in an international and changing environment
- Well organized, proactive and efficient personality as well as trustworthy, reliable, flexible
- Good team player and relationship builder
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for use with internal and external partners
- Good knowledge of SAP and all MS office programs
- Basic knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Fluent in German and English
We look forward to receiving your application!