ABOUT LA PRAIRIE
La Prairie is the leader in luxury skincare, present in 90 countries around the world.
Synonymous not only with luxury, the La Prairie name evokes innovation, performance, high-touch service and Swissness — the purity, precision and excellence inherent to the extraordinary land that saw the brand’s inception in 1978.
La Prairie endeavors to fulfill a quest for timeless beauty through the highest standards of advanced technology combined with exquisite formulations and elegant packaging — elevating science to art.
HR Manager CH/AT & Retail
Contract Type: Permanent - full-time Description:
In this role, you are responsible for all HR related topic in the La Prairie affiliates CH/AT. Your role is to act as the liaison between the managers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. You will also manage the daily operational HR activities and support regional HR in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents.
Support on all HR related topics in regards to our BA (Beauty Advisors) & Retail staff – on and off payroll – on compliance, education, remuneration.
HR agenda and sparring partner
- Derive and implement the local HR Agenda based on the roadmap and yearly global HR priorities in close alignment with both the GM and Regional HR
- Act as a sparring partner for the local management team on all organization and employee related topics
HR guidelines and procedures
- Ensure all HR global HR processes and Guidelines (Performance Management, etc.) are properly implemented
- Responsible for all day to day operations of the HR duties in the respective affiliate
- Recruiting of vacancies in cooperation with Talent Acquisition
- Support payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial on-barding orientation to newly hired employees
HR Business Partner for Retail staff (BA’s & Retail Managers):
- Ensure that the employment and the handling of personal data is compliant in all countries
- Support the education, development, and career path of our Retail staff
- Support LMS project for Retail staff
- Review and align remuneration of Retail staff across the globe
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role and retail experience (must have), ideally in the luxury industry
- HR Diploma and good SAP knowledge
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of local law
- Good relationship builder
- Trustworthy, reliable, flexible
- Excellent organizational and strong communications skills
- German & English language skills
We look forward to receiving your application!