Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be part of Power Grids business, reporting to the Hub TRES PL Manager / HUB M&S Manager. This position is open in the following locations: Trapagaran (Spain), Lyon (France), Monselice (Italy), Stone (UK), Dramme (Norway), Lodz (Poland), Ludvika (Sweden), Vaasa (Finland), Halle (Germany) and Geneva (Switzerland).
- Strategy: Secure Growth on a sustainable basis by means of proper Strategy definition and effective implementation across Europe in cooperation with the GPG. Create Growth plans and ensure implementation in the Countries and Markets of the local go-to–market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy
- Targets: Together with the Demand Side Team, accountable for achieving the yearly Hub TRES OR target.
- Establishes product marketing targets and budgets. Ensures their achievement through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Business Plans: Develops and implements annual marketing plan in conjunction with Local TRES and Local Demand Side Teams (WCFE). Prepares business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Analysis: Coordinates market analyses with Product Marketing team and Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Sales: Oversees sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s) and ensuring a proactive approach. Responsible for multi-TRES unit bid coordination. Responsible for pricing/pricing setting empowerment based on WCFE and Sales Team price feedback.
- Training: Drives sales efficiency by ensuring appropriate product knowledge (technical and sales) for each Sales person. Ensures know-how sharing, cross-collaboration and a common way of working.
- People leadership and development: Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Engineering degree, preferably with MBA.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing & sales – B2B, Energy sector preferably.
- Product Marketing skills & knowledge of product line (TR Service).
- Knowledge of market/customer’s needs.
- Highly proactive, strong leadership, outstanding networking skills and superior communication & negotiation skills
- International experience and intercultural sensitivity.
- Fluent in English.
- Structured and analytical thinking.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
||Baden, Aargau, Switzerland