Human Resource Manager
Across 12. Januar 2021
CreditGate24 (Advanon) is looking for an exceptional Human Resource Manager to manage the company’s Human Capital (Human Resources) activities and further develop the HC strategy and company culture.
If you have the drive to push a Zurich based leading FinTech startup to new heights with a great working environment, competitive compensation schemes and the best team members in the market, joining our team will put you in a prime position to do just that.
As a marketplace lender CreditGate24 provides businesses (www.advanon.ch), consumers (www.creditgate24.ch) and professional real estate investors financing through various products and offers retail and institutional investors investment opportunities into private debt.
Our team consists of 40 (and growing) visionary people coming from diverse backgrounds. We are proud to say we have over 10 different nationalities on the team and a healthy work-life balance that results in high performance and great achievements.
Responsibilities: Keep our inspiration blazing and attract the stars of tomorrow
- Understand CreditGate24's business requirements, vision and company culture and help in developing and implementing strategies for us to achieve these from a HC perspective
- You will be in charge of HC matters and have an open playing field to build and innovate by using best practices and also being innovative
- Review, develop and manage HC policies and related processes including our internal performance reviews and employee satisfaction measurement
- Cultivate high employee engagement, performance and commitment to our products and customers
- Recruit and manage the hiring process of our ambitious and team-oriented future colleagues
- Manage internal events and activities
Your profile: Aspiring HC leader who is hungry for a new challenge
- Several years experience in HR roles with good knowledge of best practices and experience of what works in a real work environment
- A hands-on attitude to getting things done
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing and reviewing policies and procedures
- Business-fluent in English (orally and in writing)
- Valid working permission for the EU or Switzerland
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Good project management skills
- A love for people AND data
- Good knowledge of Swiss labour laws
- Tech industry and/or finance experience
- Fluent in German or willingness to learn German
What We Offer:
- Achieving success and making an impact with an innovative and passionate group of professionals
- Competitive compensation includes equity in the company
- An extensive range of fringe benefits like free drinks, sports activities and other perks (which you can help develop!)
- Add your signature to the development of the largest marketplace lending platform in Europe
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, check us out and apply!
We value diversity, which means we encourage those from all backgrounds to apply.