The new data protection law and the steadily advancing digitization of our business model require consistent data protection and access control. A well-structured and effectively implemented Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution for both the internal and external users significantly contributes to this effort. Through a multi-year initiative, we are strategically expanding the relevant IAM capabilities to build a state-of-art IAM services for BU Schweiz.
What you do
- Serve as a technical SME within the IAM space
- Translate captured business needs and requirements in technical requirements
- Analyze the needs for optimization and consolidation of current solutions and tools
- Design and implement technical IAM solutions
- Ensure that the solutions fit in the technical landscape, and fulfill all technical and security requirement
- Ensure that the solutions are scalable and future-relevant
- Support integration of the IAM solutions in the business applications
- Support implementation of role-based access control in applications
- Work with external vendors, system integrators and remote teams
- Interact and communicate with application teams on systems integration tasks, dependencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Document and address the IAM architecture
What you bring
- Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent training with minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the IAM field
- Strong knowledge of IAM software and systems (e.g., Okta, Ping Identity, OIG, OIM)
- Deep knowledge of the user identity and access management lifecycle, and user authentication and authorization workflows
- Excellent working knowledge of current security standards and protocols, including but not limited to SAML, OIDC, OAuth, LDAP, SSO, identity federation, MFA
- Experience with identity management concepts and technologies, implementation and integration with various data sources and application stacks
- Experience in rolling out IAM Solutions such as PING, including E2E definition of Roles and integration with applications.
- Ability to produce detailed documentation and process flows around IAM
- Strong diagnostic, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Experience in development and integration of IAM solutions in complex system landscapes is a great advantage
- Certification in the IAM or security area are an advantage
- Communication skills, reliability, ability to work in a team, and service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication in both German and English
Talent Acquisition Consultant: Justine Faust (email@example.com)
Full time and par time: 80-100%
Work location: Zurich, Oerlikon
Remote Work: up to 60%
We look forward to receiving your online application - even without a cover letter.
You are welcome to convince us of your motivation in a personal meeting.
Who we are
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich, we foster a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our purpose and values are designed to protect, inspire confidence and help our employees reach their full potential. We value and defend what is right and promote opportunities for equity among our professionals, regardless of gender, disability, LGBTQ +, race, ethnicity, generations, belief, etc. Our talent acquisition and hiring processes respect this commitment daily. Join Zurich and be part of this culture.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.