WHO WE ARE:
DigiCert is the world’s premier provider of high-assurance digital certificates.
We are driven by the idea of finding a better way:
- A better way to provide authentication on the internet.
- A better way to tailor solutions to our customers’ needs.
- A better way to enrich our employees’ lives with opportunities to create the unexpected.
Join us in finding better ways to help people believe in their digital interactions, and transform yourself and the connected world we live in.
We are in the market for a Information Systems Engineer with extensive experience in VMware, storage, data backup, AWS, and Azure administration & management. Our Switzerland datacenter is based in Lupfig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- VMware/vCenter administration & management
- Compute infrastructure administration & management
- Storage administration & management
- Data backup administration & management
- AWS administration & management
- Azure administration & management
- Work relating to the monitoring of infrastructure systems and applications
- Ongoing system performance analysis and capacity planning
- Provide regular status and track work related to assigned projects and tasks
- Incident response as needed to resolve system failures and participate in on-call rotation
- Provide recommendations, cross-training and other support to team members
- Participate in and contribute to the evaluation, design, installation and maintenance of hardware infrastructure components
- Participate in and contribute to risk management, business continuity management, policy review and compliance audits
- Look for ways to improve and streamline processes and procedures
- Occasional scripting work (bash, python, PowerShell)
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- 6+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of systems, network, storage and InfoSec design concepts and principles
- Information Technology or related discipline qualification
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Emotional maturity
- Ability to self-motivate
- Team player
- HCI, SSL certificate management, OpenSSL, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, SMTP, NTP, Syslog, SSH, Nginx, Apache, MySQL, iptables, SELinux, mod_security, rsync, Salt, Git, Python, VOIP, Splunk, Veeam, Active Directory, CentOS, Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 load balancing.
DigiCert is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, DigiCert prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified person with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.