Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is building a new CoE for Digital that will create the digital platforms for Lonza in the areas of Cloud, Data, Integration and Automation. These are great opportunities to come and shape the future of digital for Lonza and support our digital transformation. All of our roles will be hands-on and technical in nature, we will build global platforms that will enable are digital initiatives to scale. There are additional exciting opportunities within this new team that will also look to support Virtual and Augmented Reality, Crowdsourcing and Innovation Platforms. We have a great community of digital leaders across Lonza and now we need the architecture and engineering experience to help us realize our plans.
- Responsible for the integration architecture, standards and platform at Lonza, including operational support
- Support and enable the Lonza Data Architecture and the Integration Strategy
- Supporting solution architecture and engineering to provide seamless integrations for our applications (Cloud and On-premise), Data, B2B connections and API Management
- Support the selection and adoption of a new integration platform across the business
- Working with the Digital Council and IT to identify integration opportunities and gather requirements to ensure that our integrations can then be architected and engineered to provide business value
- Hands-on engineering role with a focus on business analysis and digital transformation
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Information, System Engineering, or related technical field or consultancy background
- Experience of working with at least one leading iPaaS tool (Mulesoft, Boomi, SAP etc.)
- Strong ETL tool experience (Talend, Adeptia etc.)
- Experience with digital transformation and integration projects
- SAP Process Orchestration and SAP Cloud Platform Integration would be a plus
- Good understanding of data warehousing, data virtualization and analytics
- Experience in business analysis and process engineering, working with and creating business process documentation and process flow diagrams
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
R30260 Switzerland, Basel