To support our European Operational Marketing organization within the Advanced Materials division, we are looking for a Business Performance & Data Analyst Intern, based in our Advanced Materials Regional Headquarter in Basel (Switzerland). The internship will last up to 6 months, with a possibility to stay on full time afterward.
As an Intern Business Performance & Data Analyst, you will work in an international and dynamic environment – While we will provide autonomy and flexibility, the team will support you for a successful implementation of your Master thesis.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Provide insightful interpretation of pricing, sales and financial trend and actively support decision making
- Prepare competitiveness assessment and business case preparation for marketing and commercial quotations
- Maintain pricing models and elaborate pricing analysis
- Analyze competition benchmarking and market/segment price
- Work on special projects, new platform and tools for pricing insights
- Closely work with the senior manager of the function to accelerate pricing and commercial excellence
- Collaborate with multiple functions and stakeholders for exploring revenue and business optimization opportunities
- Ensure that all their activities are in line with Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance and International Trade Compliance guidelines
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in progress (Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Finance)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with statistical analysis, data modelling and data visualization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and a self-starter
- Good adaptability skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Customer oriented approach
- Good IT and MS office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Excellent oral and written English is required, any European languages is a plus
If you are interested in this position and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume to Huntsman Advanced Materials (Switzerland) GmbH, via our Huntsman Career webpage.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com