Back to Previous Page
Job ID 307205BR Position Title Intern Global Brand team Apply to Job
200! The number of the million patients worldwide who are treated with Novartis ophthalmic products. Our Ophthalmology Franchise is re-imagining what’s possible by bringing life-altering treatments to patients with visual impairments and blindness.
The intern will support the Global Brand team of one of our mains assets in ophthalmology, which contribute to save sight of millions of patients.
As an intern of the Global Brand team, you will support, the implementation of the Global Brand strategy.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and support the creation of global marketing campaigns including digital assets with the agency and the global brand team, composed of the global cross functional team and country representative.
• Organize global internal events (e.g. Annual Brand Forum, Webcasts, ..) and manage governance meetings (e.g. GBT) and periodic team meetings.
• Internal communication (mass emails, brand site, Yammer, announcements, etc..)
• Project management for the organization of our participation and communication at global congresses
• Leads the adaption of the marketing campaign in digital tools
• Management of other ad hoc projects
Start date: February 2021
Duration: 12 months
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Master or university degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Economics or Marketing
• Fluently in English
• Knowledge of Pharma environment
• Experience in a multi-cultural environment
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis! Division PHARMA Business Unit GLOBAL PRODUCT & PORTFOLIO STRATEGY Location Switzerland Site Basel Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll Job Type Full Time Employment Type Internship Shift Work No
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments