Zurich, Zurich, CH
International Programs Training Coordinator (80 - 100%)
About Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. We anticipate and manage risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions is the commercial insurance arm of the Swiss Re Group. We offer innovative insurance solutions to large and midsized multinational corporations from our approximately 50 locations worldwide. We help clients mitigate their risk exposure, whilst our industry-leading claims service provides them with additional peace of mind.
Swiss Re Corporate Solutions offers a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
About the Role
To ensure customer service delivery, the International Program capabilities must be fully and effectively trained to ensure effective implementation, on an ongoing basis as the portfolio continues to grow and develop. This needs to be driven by a strategic training plan, followed up with effective delivery of training. In this role as Training Coordinator, you will support the rollout of the strategic framework that enables this change, working as part of a small team with global responsibilities and in association with business leaders. Knowledge management is critical to the success of the business, and you will have responsibility for the coordination, maintenance and upkeep of knowledge management resources relevant to the training and to the user population. In these aspects of the role you will be able to apply your industry knowledge as well as your project experience.
- Support training strategy to roll out the implementation of International Business as a capability
- Administer pre- and post-Training activities, such as preparing materials and setting up practice cases for new joiner training and other awareness sessions
- Work with Innovation and Transformation Office team to identify training needs within the business in relation to system changes, new releases and updates
- Maintain attendee reports and manage the distribution of evaluation surveys to track feedback, consistency and effectiveness of training
- Support the delivery of training via a variety of media, including Digital Adoption Platform
- Assist with the implementation of the International Program Certification framework and coordinate assessments
- Actively participate in the work of the Innovation and Transformation Office to support the development of the capabilities and processes
About the Team
You will assist with the development of training material and the provision of content from across the business. Where face to face Training is appropriate, we will deliver through a virtual team of representatives from various regions and functions, and you will support the coordination, participation and availability of this team. You will work collaboratively with the team and the respective business units and pro-actively apply your know-how to support the implementation of the new capabilities.
- Business know-how and proven experience in an operations or business function
- Experience of the development and delivery of training programs and packages
- Experience supporting the administration of International Insurance Programs and/or Commercial Insurance Contracts advantageous, but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management experience preferable
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and terminology advantageous, not essential
- Comfortable working remotely and within a virtual, distributed team
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, work independently and deliver high-quality products under pressure
- Good understanding of IT-related standard methodologies and processes
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Goal-orientation and willingness toward continuous learning
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Swiss Re offers modern work models and attractive workplaces that allow all employees to adapt to changing work preferences and life phases.
Reference Code: 96661
Job Segment: Training, Claims, Operations, Insurance