Are you interested in Business Management ?
We're looking for someone like that to:
- Support the business management for Europe & Emerging Markets (EEM) Domestic and International in running a.o. the Management Committee, townhalls, strategy offsites, etc.
– Assist in management reporting (e.g. NNM, P&L) allowing the Heads of FIM EEM Domestic and EEM International to efficiently run their businesses across the various locations
– Support the EEM Domestic and EEM International locations with any enquiries / perform various analyses on such locations
– Maintain various databases supporting the Prospecting and External Service Provider (ESP) vetting process
– Support in executing on general tasks and processes owned by the Business Management team and provided for the front staff
– Work in true partnership with IPS functional partners in BC CH, Business Risk & Regulatory Mgmt as well as PRS in resolving any operational issues
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here .
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the FIM Business Management team, which supports the Global Head FIM as well as the Regional / Country Heads FIM on various run- and strategic change-the-bank initiatives. You will collaborate with various stakeholders within and outside of IPS in booking center Switzerland and work closely together with our FIM locations around the globe.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree and have not yet completed your master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
• at least four semesters at a university, preferably with a focus on business administration
• know-how gained from experience (or internship) in business management or similar
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• a structured work style, confident working autonomously
• a good command of Microsoft Office
• fluent German and English (written and oral)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 176868BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Title: Internship 2018, Investment Platforms Solutions - Business Management
Type: Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Country / State: Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Function Category: Business management, administration and support