As part of Global Supply Chain Management, Global Procurement is responsible for strategic product groups and supplier management, procurement engineering and related tools, templates and trainings. Under consideration of innovation, cost, quality and availability we strive to develop procurement to a competitive advantage for METTLER TOLEDO. To support the Global Category Management team, we are offering from February 1, 2021 for a year an Internship in Global Category Management 80-100% (f/m/d).
The position is located at our global operational headquarters in Nänikon-Greifensee, Zurich.
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Benchmarking suppliers in cooperation with Category Managers
- Contribute in execution of supplier standardization project
- Monitoring, clean up and improvement of the main KPIs
- Collecting and consolidating product data from multiple sources (internal and external)
- Verifying and completing data in cooperation with procurement teams worldwide
- Using global data standards to fill in and update supplier classifications and attributes
- Coordinating mass changes with the business units
Following requirements are necessary for this role:
- Bachelor in the field of Business, Engineering, or related fields
- Independent working method and proactive communication skills
- Good MS Office user knowledge (MS Excel) and SAP skills are a nice to have
- A self-driven, smart and fast way of thinking is highly expected
- Very good written and spoken English, German is a plus
We offer a challenging internship position for ambitious students who are interested to work in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the possibility to contribute in different international projects. Experienced team members will coach and support you during your time with us.
If you are a team player with drive and a result-oriented and positive attitude, we look forward to hearing from you.
We only consider direct applications.
Über Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.