Internship – Investment Banking – e-Connectivity Sales
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: 01.08.2018, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Business Administration
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- The possibility to join the e-Connectivity Sales team within International Trading Solutions (ITS) in the Global Markets Division which plays a central role in growing our e-business in the Private Banking, Corporate and Institutional client area.
- E-Connectivity Sales is the main point of contact for client requests related to proprietary and third party trading platforms for Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Structured Products and Traded Options and Financial Futures.
- Take ownership and perform high quality on and off-boarding of clients on e-tools.
- Monitor client activities and follow up where appropriate.
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Investment Consultants, ITS Product Sales Teams and e-Service Team in order to support clients and deliver best in class service.
- Are you a ambitious and determined person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- Strong customer oriented approach
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and structured working attitude
- Analytical skills, capable of assimilating and interpreting information quickly as well as dealing with several tasks and information at the same time
- You speak fluent German and English, any additional language would be an asset
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.