Umanova is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future-oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer's outlet in Basel, Switzerland we are looking to hire experienced IT Support Team Players.
This is a permanent contract with Umanova for a long-term mission.
- Provide front-line technical support to on-site and remote employees.
- Handle daily desktop support incidents tickets.
- Troubleshoot and identify hardware-related issues and coordinate with vendors if required.
- Troubleshoot any software-related issues and should work with a cross-functional team required.
- Manage the daily operations at the site and be also able to expertly handle escalations.
- Ensure CSAT & SLA is met as per contract.
- Use an internal ticketing system in respect of the company procedures and processes.
- Extensive experience in providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues, and problems and fixing the issues without impacting/violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Valued Customer-centric approach.
- Hands-on experience in installing, troubleshooting, and fixing desktops, printers, laptops, and other computer peripherals hardware problems.
- Experience or ability to follow installation instructions in installation and troubleshooting desktop applications.
- High knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction-based activities at sites.
- Highly skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S support may need to be provided by certain FTEs.
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to: monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by the company.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by the company.
- Very good written and oral communications skills with clients and management. Good people handling skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on time.
- Well-versed in ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request, and related activities like spare and buffer stock management.
- Well-versed in IT Asset management – ITAM process.
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a likewise function.
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written).
We are looking forward to your application. For further details please contact us at +41 (0) 22 736 12 15