Our Digital Business Services (DBS) covers infrastructure, applications, data & reporting, and projects, including SAP Implementations, and delivers digital solutions to support productivity, growth, and customer experience. Today, DBS provides services and solutions for a comprehensive landscape of 38 core system applications, over 2500 servers and over 19,000 End User devices. We are working with several vendors to enhance and supplement our DBS organization. In order to strengthen the management of those vendors, we are looking for an IT Vendor/Contract Manager 100% (f/m/d).
As part of the small Vendor Management team within DBS the main focus of the position is on establishing and maintaining the relationship between DBS and its vendors.
The position is located at our global operational headquarters in Greifensee, Zurich.
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting tender processes Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) for IT vendor procurement
- Evaluating potential partners for hardware/software or services on technical and commercial aspects as well as cultural fit to the company
- Supplier invoice verification and contract forecasting
- Supporting contract definition and contract negotiation for IT outsourcing and procurement initiatives in collaboration with procurement department
- Partnering with various service owners within DBS to define measureable service levels for IT contracts
- Assisting service owners in the measuring of vendor quality based on agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Governing assigned contracts, ensuring that the obligations from both DBS and contracted partners are being met and verification of Suppliers invoice
- Assisting in the preparation for external software license audits
- Managing related supplier contracts (lifecycle management for all contracts)
- Support DBS organization overall on improving DBS processes
Following requirements are necessary for this role:
- Bachelor degree in Informatics, Business Administration, Economics or similar
- First experience with IT vendors or in defining and/or managing IT contracts
- Prior experience in a distributed global organization would be a big advantage
- Good understanding of IT processes and technologies
- Initiative to drive topics on your own, good team player with a critical results-oriented attitude
- Analytical, innovative and persistent personality with structured delivery-focused working mode
- Great communication and presentation skills in English, German would be a plus, combined with the ability to work in a global and fast-moving environment (cultural awareness)
- Willingness to travel depending on business needs (up to 10%)
If you are able to think outside the box, strive for pragmatic solutions without losing details, we are looking forward to your online application!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time at the following email address: TA-CH@mt.com.
Über Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.