Zurich, Zurich, CH
ITSCM Service Governance Coordinator (80 - 100%)
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime.
At Swiss Re we combine experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise to create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 13,000 employees across the world.
We offer a flexible working environment where curious and adaptable people thrive. Are you interested in joining us?
About the Role
Are you an IT Governance or Process Manager with a passion for accelerating resiliency in a federated IT environment while performing within agile values, practices, and processes?
Working with the Product Owner and Center of Expertise, Product Area and Chapter Leads, you will support the work of the Squad by:
In your role, you:
- Manage and assess effectiveness of ITSCM Policies, Standards, Controls and Process Design and strengthen framework.
- Monitor external and internal regulatory, market and best practice requirements for BCM, ITSCM and DR relevancy ensuring they are reflected properly and implemented in ITSCM Framework.
- Act as entry point to drive and support assessment activities and inquires in the area of BCM and ITSCM related legal and compliance requests, collaborating with external and internal auditors.
- Actively inspire changes related to the ITSCM Process and Control Framework.
- Advocate and evangelize for best practices and adherence to ITSCM requirements, considering a federated IT environment with a multi-vendor and multi-cloud setup.
- Partner up with Center of Competencies to create proper Guidance, Awareness and Training Programs to support IT Service teams in implementing and maintaining ITSCM requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Squad to identify relevancy and adequacy of existing DR measures and assurance activities.
- Build ITSCM critical objectives- and metrics- based reports checking frequently on framework compliance.
- Support periodic ITSCM Assurance activities and supervise that all relevant assurance documentation for regulator and audit assessments are up-to-date and content-wise accurate.
- Support in design control procedures together with engineering teams within digital transformation programs.
- Manage ITSCM presence and efficiency in Central Governance Assessment processes.
Help the team to establish an E2E implementation oversight of ITSCM Requirements utilizing and supporting the ITSCM Board consisting of Group and Domain IT representatives.
About the Team
Sitting in the new Cognitive Service Management product area, the ITSCM Governance & Process squad is a multi-national team that aims to provide a one-stop shop offering holistic ITSCM services.
We develop and maintain ITSCM capabilities to mitigate the risk of unavailability and restoring Critical IT Services in the event of a major disruption and enabling a prioritized recovery with minimal impact to Swiss Re's business processes. Our team ensures that these are effectively embedded within the organization and cater to the needs of a more federated IT landscape, Cloud technology and DevSecOps & AIOps practices.
We want to achieve this mission by:
Maintaining an effective ITSCM framework providing group-wide direction, implementation oversight and advice, supporting Business Continuity Management, safeguarding the mission critical interests of partners, customers, reputation, brand and value-creating activities.
- Partnering up in trusted relationships with Group and Business Domain teams, presenting a central entry point for ITSCM relevant topics and guidance while encouraging a strong ITSCM mentality and culture throughout the company.
- Establishing a holistic view and transparency on ITSCM requirements and implications on IT Services, mapped to Business deliverables defined in the Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
- Implementing sustainable DR -strategies, -plans, -trainings and -tests, whilst ensuring these are successfully embedded and maintained within the organization.
- Generating insights helping to understand required configuration management across application services, managed shared infrastructure-, middleware- and cloud- services.
Our Team is passionate about their work and is supporting and promoting a feedback culture based on agile values, encouraging our Squad members to take freedom to drive their vision and authority for their decisions.
We are happy to meet you if you possess:
- A degree in related field or relevant experience of business domain
- Sound knowledge and experience in IT Governance, Risk Management or IT Audit measures
- Experience liaising with Internal Audit and other oversight units on enforcing compliance with company policies and best practices
- Cloud Literacy is a plus
- Practical experience in the implementation of IT Policies, Procedures and Controls
- Sound knowledge in use of document and/or records management systems such as SharePoint or similar technology
- Ability to cultivate networks throughout an organization to gather support and create a foundation for future influence
- Passion about Agile principles and are excited to embed them into your daily work
- A continuous improvement mind-set and dedication to uncovering better ways of working
- "CAN DO" mentality and willingness to learn new technologies to continuously upskill
- Ambitious, stress resistant and results-oriented problem solver.
- English proficiency is a must
Interested in this new challenge? We are looking forward to your application!
Learn more about GoAgile here: https://swissre.sharepoint.com/sites/GoAgile
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Swiss Re offers modern work models and attractive work places that allow all employees to adapt to changing work preferences and life phases.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Reference Code: 99581
Job Segment: Law, Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Audit, Legal, Finance