Our doors are open – to you. We are one of the Top 3 companies in our industry and globally leading in smart and secure access solutions. As a trusted partner, we stand for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace. Join our team of 15,000 colleagues around the world and help us build trust every day.
Jr. Cloud Software Developer 80- 100% (f / m / d )
Rümlang, CH, 8153
Aug 11, 2022
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
- As an experienced Cloud Software developer, you will be responsible for designing and building highly resilient and scalable cloud solutions for a variety of Dormakaba products.
- You will be working closely with Product Owners, Developers and Architects to collectively create, refine and implement internal and external solutions.
- You will be utilizing IaC tools, tests, coding best practices and paradigms to provide reliable and maintainable end to end systems.
- You are responsible of implementing user stories from creation to deployment.
- You will be writing technical documentations for solutions built by your team.
- You participate in further training both in domain competence and method competence
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Profound understanding of common software development paradigms, such as OOP and functional
- High awareness and execution of clean code practices
- Experience in ReactJS or similar frameworks is a plus
- Experience in other programming languages, large-scale tools and frameworks is a plus
- Experience in developing and maintaining software in production
- Familiarity in working in Agile environments
- High interest in cloud platforms and IoT is a plus
- High interest or past experiences with open source, side projects or similar activity is a plus
- You consider yourself both an independent person and a collaborative team player
- You are fluent in English
WHAT YOU CAN TRUST IN: A FULFILLING WORKPLACE
- Great perspectives in a globally active company with a family culture
- Attractive salary
- Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- A first class Employee Restaurant
- Homeoffice and remote work within Switzerland is possible
dormakaba is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.”
FOR THIS POSITION WE DO NOT ACCEPT CVs FROM AGENCIES
dormakaba Schweiz AG
is looking forward
to your application.
In case of questions just dial
Please only use the „Apply now“-Button