Junior Business Excellence Manager (f/m)
- Key role in the implementation of our new CRM Salesforce
- Salesforce Power User and first line for user support
- Developing function specific dashboards and creating standard sales reports
- Conduct user trainings for Salesforce and ensure proper forecasting
- Customer sourcing (on adhering to payment terms etc.)
- Analyze strategic account plans for the key account management
- Consolidate SWOTs, customer points etc.
- Track progress on strategic actions
- Acquisition management across sales channels and segments
- Master degree with focus on Sales or Marketing
- Prior knowledge of internal combustion engines and plant engineering is a plus
- Expertise in Salesforce and/or other CRM and its methodology of advantage
- Very good analytical skills and cross-linked mindset
- Team player with independent way of working
- Persistent with hands-on mentality
- Structured and methodical working manner
- International and intercultural savvy
- Communicative and result-oriented
- IT skills: well versed with Microsoft Office Package
- English fluent / German intermediate or above
About Hug Engineering AG:
Hug Engineering AG is one of the world‘s leading manufacturers of exhaust aftertreatment systems for diesel- and gas-powered engines in both mobile and stationary applications. We are a member of the Faurecia Group, which generates sales of more than EUR 20.2 billion per annum. This is your chance to be part of our success story, perform multifaceted tasks, and evolve as you take up new challenges. Hug Engineering is yo ur opportunity to apply your skills and ideas, while also making an active contribution to a clean environment.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your full application (résumé, cover letter, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hug Engineering AG | Im Geren 14 | 8352 Elsau, Switzerland | www.hug-engineering.com
Your contact: Stefan Reiser | Head of Human Resources | E-Mail: email@example.com