Junior Marketing Content Specialist (temporary; part-time 60%)
Zurich, CH, CH-8001
Purpose of the Job
The successful candidate will work as part of the Marketing & Communications function at Quintet Switzerland.
a) Telling Quintet Switzerland’s story through high-quality videos that represent Quintet’s voice on external and internal digital channels, working closely with Group Marketing and aligned functions across the Group
b) Using digital editing software to create full narrative films, including interviews, voice-over, music, and graphics/animation, as well as digital and print collaterals
c) Assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications with content development as part of ongoing marketing activation
d) Helping to develop new and optimise existing marketing and brand assets across all client touchpoints (reports, templates, app, website, imagery, icons, etc.)
e) Maintaining the CMS of the company’s website
f) Updating the activity/editorial plan
g) Assisting the Marketing team with administrative tasks
Knowledge and Experience
• You are currently enrolled in your second or third year of your bachelor’s degree, or you just started your master’s degree. Fields of study: Film/Cinema, Motion Design, Production Design, Visual Communication, Cast/Audiovisual Media
• OR you are self-taught and have an exceptional portfolio
• You already have experience with conceptualising, creating and executing visual, digital projects.
• You’re an Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) power user, especially Adobe Premiere.
• You have experience with camerawork.
• You can develop briefings for video content and make it come to life (filming, editing).
• You are familiar with colour grading of video material.
• You can export videos in all needed formats (for all channels).
• You know how to generate graphics and motion graphics.
• You possess strong visual storytelling skills.
• You are interested in current affairs, business and economics.
Attributes and Qualities
• You possess strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, a willingness to share ideas and make them grow with the team, and are open to new challenges and learning new things. You are hungry to learn and like to bring new ideas to the table.
• You’re passionate about working at Switzerland’s newest private bank – a bank that challenges the status quo.
• You’re willing to go the extra mile and explore new design and video territories.
• You work well under pressure: you have experience working with tight deadlines and producing same-day turnarounds for certain key initiatives.
• You have a great deal of initiative and you’re excited to help develop and build Quintet Switzerland’s marketing strategy and content.
Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office applications
Language skills Fluent in English, any other language a plus