THIS IS VIU
Cutting-edge design meets precision. VIU’s mission: make prescription lenses and sunglasses that fuse timeless aesthetics with innovative technology. The result: frames that suit every personality and style, a commitment to fair prices and a transparent production process.
Each pair of VIU glasses is designed in Switzerland. Handcrafted by a family run business in the heart of the Italian Dolomite mountains as well as on the Japanese island of Honshū, we truly value quality and are committed to only using the highest quality of materials.
VIU is a company of characters. A place where you can learn, grow and be the best you can be. A place where you’ll find diversity and openness. A place where we work together, as a community, to shape the future of eyewear.
We’re 400 people bound by strong values, offering a very special experience to our customers online and in 50 unique stores across Europe. Ready to share your perspective with an ambitious team? Join the VIUniverse!
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will work alongside the Product & Design Team to manage both the product itself, the packaging and accessories associated with it.
- Coordinate product introduction initiatives with direction and guidance from Senior Product Manager and Design Manager
- Manage internal and external developments and timelines related to product pipeline
- Update/issue /maintain technical documentation for production
- Update/issue/maintain product linelist, linesheets and calendars
- Manage new and ongoing relationship with accessories, product and packaging vendors
- Send engineering change notices for special orders
- Have weekly meetings with vendors
- Source and manage product, packaging and display development
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Engineering background or background in Product/Industrial Management would be a plus
- Experience working in eyewear and/or accessories industries is a plus
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint skills are a must
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills - ability to handle several ongoing product pipelines simultaneously
- Intercultural understanding - will work with teams in several locations (office in Munich and factories in Italy, Japan, France and Belgium)
- Fluent language skills in English and German
Join our team and let us change the eyewear market together. We look forward to receiving your application! Applications are accepted in English and German!
Apply to this job