When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Fisher Clinical Services GmbH is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry. We are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide. For more information about our site in Allschwil please visit: www.fisherclinicalservices.com
For our Site in Basel we are currently looking for a Junior Project Assistant - Distribution
The Junior Project Assistant - Distribution provides administrative support to Project Managers for successful completion and supply maintenance over the life cycle of each project. Project support activities include task completion and issue resolution with internal customer procedures and support systems.
- Works with the Client and the internal project management team to finalize project specifications. This may include meetings either at Fisher Clinical Services or at the client’s premises.
- Assists in setting up and maintaining study filing systems and maintains accurate records for all work undertaken.
- Joint responsibility with the Project Manager for ensuring that all Fisher Clinical Services activities come together in a timely manner to meet the customer and study requirements.
- Coordination and communication of all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that all services and products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer.
- Use of appropriate project planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Timely provision of reports and other information to customers if applicable.
- Works with the Master Production Scheduler to optimize production of clinical supplies balancing the customer requirements with best use of available capacity.
- Creates and/ or supports creation of operational documentation using internal systems. Creates bill of materials in GPM and coordinate creation and review of billing packages.
- Provides back-up support to the Project manager.
- Monitors project activities and day to day business and establishes a customer approved job specification,
- Collects all information on a study design including; correct label texts, coordination of primary, secondary packaging material and tools, coordination of label translation, producing all batch documentation for operations etc.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Commercial apprenticeship or comparable education
- Ideally, 3 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding or Distribution.
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Ability to work in a large team
- Capable of working under own initiative with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English, German will be a plus
- Strong MS Office skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com