EmployeeLog inCandidateLog in to ConnectHomepagesquirro.comFacebookTwitterLinkedInMailEngineering·Zürich
Lead Designer - Platform
Apply for this job
Squirro is a Swiss startup based in Zurich with offices in London, New York, Munich, and Singapore. The core suite of Squirro solutions offers customer insights, sales insights, and various other solutions for the banking and finance industries. Squirro is focused on building the future of data science and augmented intelligence technologies to give organizations a competitive advantage by creating a culture of data-powered decision-making. It uses the Insights Platform & AI Studio to gather all data points, automate search, analyze user behavior and generate actionable insights tailor-made for each Knowledge Worker while defining simplicity and standardization standards to build AI projects.
Squirro has gained an impressive foothold in the industry in a short time, which has been possible due to a unique team with outstanding talent. We are looking for creative minds who will work in a fast-moving transparent workplace environment and provide creative vision for the products, be responsible for design organization and be accountable for the team’s output.
- Create end-to-end self-serviceable user flow for setting up a project using the Squirro Insight Engine platform.
- Collaborate with focused engineering teams to understand core requirements around different components of the platform.
- Organize internal workshops like user flow, usability tests, etc., to validate the platform's ease of use.
- Use the platform as a construction site to build both Squirro in-house apps and customer projects.
- Build design knowledge base by standardizing design documentation structure.
- Ensure design consistency across all tools and editors in the platform.
- Develop toolkits to help the team adopt standardized processes, practices, and methodologies.
- Setup ceremonies for internal communication, alignment, and mentoring of other designers.
- Empower team members to take on new challenges and become confident decision-makers.
- Bring in the best design tools and additional infrastructural support needed by the team.
- Understand broader vision, and turn complex platform features into delightful designs.
- Your problem-solving ability and creativity set the tone for exploring simple and intuitive solutions.
- Bring a good balance between lateral and logical thinking into the designs.
- Articulate the design decisions to various stakeholders and inter-disciplinary collaborators. Justify your designs with logical reasoning and data at hand. You are open to constructive criticism and do not hesitate to share opinions different from your colleagues.
- Team management, task delegation, and mentorship to help your team produce quality work in a timely fashion.
- Able to multi-task and work on multiple projects if needed.
- Create sketches, wireframes, prototypes, etc., to communicate your ideas.
- Conduct research and design workshops and use the outcomes to influence the product direction.
- Dutifully document designs, processes, and user feedback.
- Bring in best practices and industry standards into the product.
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in the UX/UI design field.
- Have successfully defined organizational aspects of the design team.
- Led, managed, or mentored design teams.
- Successfully led and delivered the designs of B2B products.
- Experience conducting user research and design workshops.
- Successful execution of UX workflows and design processes.
- Experience in creating sketches, wireframes, and prototypes on Figma.
- Experience designing for different devices, screen resolutions, responsiveness, and integration environments to produce high-quality visual designs.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Material Design.
- Good communication skills with fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel to the customer site.
- Work permit in Switzerland, which is a given for citizens of EU and EFTA member states.
ContactShivani Visen Head of Design – Product Management
Job Openings at Squirro, the AI Company.
- Graphics / UI Designer - InternEngineering·Zürich
- UI / UX Designer - PlatformEngineering·Zürich
- Lead Designer - ProductEngineering·Zürich
Directionscontact@squirro.com+41 44 586 98 98View page
Data is the world’s most valuable resource, but 99% of all data collected is never used. This data is siloed in different internal and external systems, often in unstructured (textual) form and fast changing.
To unlock the power of your data, you need to enable your employees, and especially business users. Squirro does that with its Augmented Intelligence applications.
A note to agencies: We do not work with agencies & recruiters, unless explicitly stated. Non solicited resumes sent by agencies & recruiters will be considered direct applications an no referral fee will be paid.
Coworkers >60 Apply for this job
Lead Designer - Platform
Loading application form
- Data & privacy
- Manage cookies
- New York
- Finance / Admin / HR
- Marketing & PR
squirro.comEmployee loginCandidate Connect login
Already working at Squirro?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.