Interested in working in a vibrant and challenging international environment? Joining an agile new technology team? Driving a compelling digitalization and intelligent automation strategy with focus on lifting the B2B digital experience in commercial international insurance to the next level?
When joining our Digital & New Technology team at Commercial Insurance, International Programs IT, you will have the opportunity to follow your passion in exploring and creating market facing digital enablers working in close collaboration with our global, multinational customers, insurance brokers and network partners. Working in partnerships and co-design is native to our way of working and collaborating across the Zurich Group and the wider commercial insurance ecosystem.
As a Lead Digital Solutions Analyst, you will be part of an international team, supporting a broad spectrum of initiatives including opportunity scouting, incubation, project delivery as well as operation and maintenance of digital B2B and Intelligent Automation solutions. You’ll be exposed to shaping value add solutions, with tangible business impact by leveraging relevant emerging technologies including RPA, AI, BI and state of the art development technology stacks.
What you will do
As aLead Digital Solution Analyst your main accountabilities will involve:
- Staying at the edge of the market by observing new technology trends and innovations relevant for international commercial insurance
- Showcasing the 'art of the possible' and creating awareness of opportunities & development of new market facing digital B2B and intelligent automation capabilities
- Supporting the marketing efforts for digital capabilities distributed through the customer & intermediary channels or used internally
- Exploring innovative ideas, applying a design thinking approach to define viable conceptual solution options which effectively deliver towards our strategic objectives
- Leading and supporting the development and syndication of solution proposals and business cases for new opportunities across a network of internal & external stakeholders
- Supporting the strategic development of our digital journey for the international commercial insurance segment
- Building collaborative relationships and international networks, driving a co-creation theme and providing digital solution consulting to business functions in the countries and externally to international corporate customers & intermediaries
- Act as a product owner proxy, own the business requirements process and the strategic alignment of the digital products portfolio
- Collaborate across the digital ecosystem, create user journeys, business & functional requirements and user stories as input for the digital delivery factory
- Taking ownership in the end-2-end delivery of assigned incubation initiatives/projects from idea to pilot to ‘ready to scale‘
- Participating in production support & maintenance activities associated with the Digital B2B and Intelligent Automation platforms and applications
- Working location is Zürich
What you will bring
As aLeadDigital Solution Analyst your skills and experience will ideally include:
- A master’s degree or comparable qualification preferably in the area of IT, business information or equivalent
- 7-10 years working experience in the Financial Services industry, including consulting and/or business analysis experience, preferably exposed to digital transformation challenges at delivery and strategic level
- Knowledge of (commercial) insurance, ideally of market facing processes is of advantage
- Balanced mix of business acumen as well as affinity to new technologies and systems
- Ability to apply creativity and judgment in identifying and analyzing complex problems and providing recommendations to the leadership team
- Expert level competence and experience in conceptualizing solutions, applying design thinking approaches, creating cost benefit analysis and business cases
- Profound international project experience, having a clear solution and delivery mindset
- Being experienced working in an agile delivery environment, feeling comfortable in complex multinational project setups
- Expert level competence in constructing storylines for customer and business stakeholder
- Advanced facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience with and affinity to exploration of new technologies and related opportunity testing – experience in externally facing portals, API connectivity, Intelligent Automation, RPA and data analytics technologies are desirable
- Working experience in multi-vendor, virtual and multi-cultural teams
- Advanced English language skills, orally and in writing, capable of leading negotiations at all management levels; other language skills are of advantage
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put's its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Christopher Parkinson
- Closing date: