SpotMe is the leader in enterprise engagement platforms for virtual and hybrid events. Our mission is to challenge the status quo to create greater experiences for customers and employees. SpotMe is used by over 2 million users and 80 Fortune 500 brands like L’Oréal, SAP, and Pfizer. This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them. Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch. If you are located in the US, UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore or Australia
and working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, then let us get to know you by registering below.
What you will do:
- Schedule and deliver speaker briefing sessions.
- Run speaker green rooms during live sessions.
- Be the main point of contact of the client during live sessions, handling platform updates and users escalations.
- In some cases, supporting our Project Managers in the preparation of the platform.
The conference tools we use: StreamYard as a default. Zoom when needed. And soon, SpotMe Studio.
This role can potentially lead up to a Project Manager position (still freelance based).
- Clean basic DBS check.
- At least 18 years old.
- Registered as sole trader, self-employed or owner and employee of your company, in the US, UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Singapore or Australia.
- Experience with event management (stage management, speaker coordination, other relevant).
- Have a modern computer, equipped with Google Chrome and MS Office.
- Have a stable Internet connection (wifi / wired), as well as a mobile with 4G / 5G to fallback on if needed
You can find more information here:
- Technical assessment and supporting resources details
- Our Talent Network FAQ