We are looking for a Marketing Cloud Consultant in Zurich
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
The Capgemini Switzerland – Salesforce CoE is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, developers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the Salesforce spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland, ultimately bringing the quality and credibility of one of the leading global integrators of Salesforce, to this promising and rapidly growing market.
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Translating customer’s needs into analytical specifications and Co-designing customized lightning solutions including significant work in UX and user-friendliness design thinking.
- Creating business requirement and functional specifications documents.
- Brainstorming and practicing collective thinking.
- Preparing for and executing the art of workshop animation.
- Defining and Conducting testing phases.
- Carrying out demos and trainings with the customer.
What we expect from you
- A Computer science or technology related degree
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in the Salesforce platform
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com capabilities across Sales, Service and Quote to Cash process.
- A minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications, preferably Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Proven ability to scope new projects and manage project deliverables.
- Proven experience in working with Agile methodology
- Strong project management and understanding of project lifecycle
- Experience in UAT planning and execution
- Proficiency in English and German
- Eager to learn, create and innovate
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!