Site upgrade in progress. You will not be able to apply at this time. Please be patient and check back with us later.
A part of Colgate-Palmolive since 1976, Hill's Pet Nutrition offers the highest-quality pet nutrition available through product lines Prescription Diet® and Science Diet®. Veterinarians worldwide recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products more than any other brand of pet food.
Available in approximately 80 countries around the world, our extensive line of products includes more than 60 Prescription Diet brand pet foods and more than 50 Science Diet brand pet foods.
We believe all animals should be loved and cared for during their lifetimes. That is why we are proud our pet foods can make a difference in your pet's life.
A career at Hill’s Pet Nutrition or Colgate-Palmolive is an excellent opportunity if you seek a global experience, constant challenge, and development opportunities in an environment that respects work/life effectiveness.
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Travel Required ?: No Travel Date: Sep 16, 2020
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 87484 - Therwil, Switzerland, Switzerland
You will be part of our dynamic, diverse, and passionate Hill's Regional Marketing Organization for a 6 month internship, where you will gain hands-on marketing experience in the pet nutrition industry. Your projects will focus on developing your skills in these key areas: New Product Launches, Business Analysis, Project Coordination and General Business Support, growing your understanding of operations in a nimble and digitally minded multinational organization. The internship will also provide broad exposure to the organization through formal meetings and informal sessions with senior leaders, as well as a variety of development opportunities through training.
And we consider our internship programs to be mutually-beneficial. Student interns provide outside perspective and new thinking, and we highly value the insights these experiences bring to our company.
What you will do:
- Work with the team on the development and execution of Marketing activities across Europe as well as leading smaller projects on your own,
- Have regular contact with agencies managing marketing materials and creative projects,
- Establish relationships and have regular contact with countries across the region managing execution of on-going projects,
- Take on responsibility for product, market and competitors data analysis
- Provide on-going support for Regional team in daily brand management,
Who you are (your background):
- Excellent Oral and Written communication,
- Project Management experience,
- Ability to manage ambiguity and work in a fast moving environment,
- Team player with a collaborative mindset,
- Able to work effectively in cross-functional and multicultural teams,
- Explorer, with an entrepreneurial attitude, fast acting with the project/tasks assigned,
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets,
- Good working understanding of key marketing concepts,
- Self-starter attitude, able to manage project work and multiple tasks interdependently
What you need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a focus on Marketing (Marketing, Business, Economy or Related preferred),
- Fluent in written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft suites
- A previous working experience in a marketing function will be considered a plus
The ideal start date for the internship is between September and October 2020.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? Please attach your CV in English mentioning the preferred start date. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://www.hillspet.com and http://www.colgatepalmolive.com, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Job Segment: Social Media, Outside Sales, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Marketing, Sales, Technology, Data