The network, telecom and Security Support Engineer is in charge of the corporate network, security and telephony systems. He runs the daily operation, ensuring the level and quality of services defined with our clients are matched or excided. He takes part to projects to enhance the efficiency of our operations and assist in the transformation and industrialization of our existing operational model.
A large and complex Private and Investment Bank network architecture across multiple sites including: LAN, WAN, MAN links, Market Data and Market access DMZ, network security devices (checkpoint, Fortinet, juniper), remote access systems (Pulse), Strong authentication servers (RSA) Cisco IP Telephony, Opentrade IP trading telephony, voice recording systems (NTR).
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Monitor and maintain the network and telecom environments up and running;
• Ensure level and quality of services delivered match clients expectations;
• Lead mid-scale technical projects and ensure synchronization with stakeholders;
• Proactively perform maintenance and document our activities to industrialize tasks;
• Assist in managing datacenter activities including capacity planning and urbanization.