Offering Owner Client Channels (Retail Banking), 80 - 100%
- Allmendstrasse 140, 8041 Zürich, Switzerland
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Offering Owner supports the Domain Owner as well as the Product Owners. We have three Offering Owners in the Client Channels domain, each of them representing one segment (retail banking, private banking, corporate banking).
One of the most important aspects of the retail banking Offering Owner role is to ensure that the retail banks among our customers get solutions that cover their segment-specific requirements according to a best-in-class approach. The Offering Owner therefore enables the standardization of our solutions for retail banks, even if the other segments may have fundamentally different requirements.
- Provides the market view and represents the stakeholder priority related to retail banks
- Defines and coordinates the roadmap execution for retail banks
- Does presentations and demonstrations of his offering to customers
- Acts as SPOC for offering related topics towards internal and external stakeholders
- Defines cross-channel user journeys and breaks them down into capability requests for the functional product owners (e.g. Mobile Banking, Web Trading, Engage App etc.)
- Supports the Product Manager (CPO) in defining the pricing structure and go-to-market strategy
What you need
- Master of Business and Economics, or equivalent education
- Broad knowledge in Banking industry, especially web and mobile banking
- Open and clear communication (English is a must)
- Basic software industry knowledge
- Ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Willingness to continuously improve processes
- Focus on maximization of the customer value under given constraints
You will get extra points for
- German language skills
- Product management skills
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
Videos To Watch