Currently we are looking for an "Onsite IT Support Analyst" for our Zurich office.
The Onsite Support Analyst administrates all procedures related to the identification, prioritisation, and resolution of end user requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of desk-side support functions. The Onsite IT Support Analyst will also contribute to problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desk-side support level.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desk-side support level, including; installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications;
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved;
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution;
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed;
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels;
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products;
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding desk-side support problems;
- Moving and set up of desktop computers and peripherals.
In addition to the main responsibilities, the jobholder is supposed to support the team in the following areas:
- Completed professional education as computer scientist in the direction of systems engineering or a comparable education;
- At least 3 years of professional experience of providing 1st and 2nd line IT support, preferably in a legal environment;
- Very good knowledge of Windows 10 / Office 2016;
- Excellent technical knowledge of desktop hardware and hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience;
- Extensive equipment support experience;
- Well experienced with iOS mobile device management and support;
- Document Management System (iManage preferred) know-how;
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards;
- Service management tool experience;
- Remote support experience;
- Very strong customer focus and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (German and English, both orally and in writing, French (optional).
Are we your choice?
For more information about this position or to discuss any adjustments you may require during the process please contact in confidence, Sara Fornasiero, Talent Acquisition & Mobility.
We are looking forward to receive your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only direct applications will be considered
- Europe, Middle East and Africa