Operational Marketing Manager
E-Mobility, Power & Electronics (m/f)
(Ref: OMM – DL- 01)
To support our Advanced Materials division, we are looking for an Operational Marketing Manager for our E-Mobility, Power & Electronics markets. The position is a full-time contract, based at our Advanced Materials European HQ in Basel, CH.
As part of a dynamic team, you will build and lead marketing programs to support marketing objectives across different channels and segments. You will closely collaborate with different internal and external stakeholders to gain better understanding of the market development and potential opportunities for our Advanced Materials division. The role is an exciting opportunity to drive the expansion of our markets in line with business growth targets.
As Operational Marketing Manager you will:
- Support growth target by building and leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Generate new business leads and obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support
- Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies and coordinate with Sales, Communication and Strategic Marketing
- Analyse market, customer insights, consumer trends and best practices to build successful strategies
- Analyse market trends, prepare forecast and present reports to senior management
- Leverage internal support and drive collaboration with creative teams and external stakeholders
- Increase brand awareness and market share through the development of the company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, seminars, and major industry-related events
- Ensure that all activities are in line with Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance, and International Trade Compliance guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar. A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous
- At least two years of professional marketing experience. Experience in specialty chemical industry and in electrical insulation is a plus.
- Experience in C4C or any other CRM tool
- Strong knowledge of marketing processes including strategies, channels, branding and proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to pass clear and compelling messages at all level within the organisation but also with external stakeholders and customers
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a team player attitude
- Understanding of complex business organisation and sound flair for figures
- Effective oral and written English skills, any other language is beneficial
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume via our Huntsman Career Home Page.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2020 revenues of approximately $6 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 70 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman’s Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company’s privacy page at www.Huntsman.com