We are looking for an
Operations Quality Specialist m/f 100%
In Regensdorf to start now or upon availability.
Are you driven and do you have an analytic mind? The prospect of communicating with different departments end even internationally excites you? Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
In this role
- You will collaborate intensively with OPS, CS, Sales and IT Department
- You support Ground Operations Switzerland for adherence to agreed quality standards (Global SOP, locally defined standards) defined by global, regional or country management
- You will Identify, report and analyze root causes of failures by usage of local & global tools and initiate action logs to drive and correct quality performance
- You provide regular reports enabling Ground OPS of taking corrective actions
- You attend and possibly lead internal Conference Calls
- You maintain local and regional Reference Databases to provide accurate and up-to-date Service capability information
- You support onsite audits in all facilities of Switzerland
- Support GO on tools such as ADVANCE, SAVER, AQCC, etc.
- You will work closely with the Performance Specialist and deputize them in their absence
What we need from you:
- Willingness to travel 20% within Switzerland
- Higher school certificate or commercial apprenticeship
- German and English fluent, French and/or Italian are nice to have
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills and pragmatic implementation
- Very good knowledge of the MS office programs (Excel and Power point), DHL network Tools are a benefit
- Driving license
- Networking- and Influencing skills, you convincing, honest and direct
- Excellent time management, especially under pressure
- Solid understanding of operational needs
Is this you? I am looking forward to receiving your complete application.
Facts and Figures
<25% of the time