People and Culture Genius
TALLY WEiJL is a leading independent fashion brand. Founded in 1984 by Tally Elfassi-Weijl and Beat Grüring with a mission to make the latest trends accessible to every woman. The Swiss brand has grown to retail both online and in over 800 stores worldwide, empowering women with unlimited access to affordable fashion. TALLY WEiJL believes the world is a more exciting place when women have the confidence to walk the path they choose, so we give them the clothes to wear while they do it.
Our People Team believes success comes with the best talent and creating the ultimate work environment for them to thrive, create and spread productivity. As a People Team member, you will be challenged to come up with innovative and creative solutions to diverse cases and create talent density at Tally Weijl.
We ensure providing the most comfortable work environment and our People Team offers everything you need to be the best you can
Dein Beitrag zu unserem gemeinsamen Erfolg
- Brainstorming and bringing to fruition new strategies for connecting with and interviewing potential prospects.
- Thinking new ways of transforming people strategies.
- Creating outstanding experiences for the new hires and the current team.
- Bringing new ideas to recruitment, engagement, and cultural projects and actively participate in ongoing talent strategies with the team.
- Keeping up to date with the latest talent supervising trends, and creating a base to apply them.
- Implementing training, learning and development programs, lifting the capability of all within the business.
- Plan and execute the 360° Feedback system.
- Implementing strategies for employee engagement and retention, including potential performance matrix, job evaluation system, talent and succession programs.
- Providing strategic advice and support to leaders on HR matters, acting as business partner and trusted advisor.
Das zeichnet dich aus
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree.
- A tendency to learn and to create.
- Excellent interviewing and communication skills.
- A very good command of English is a must, German and French are a plus.
- Passion for making an impact from the beginning (hiring) until the end of the talent management process.
- Ability to adapt to fast changing talent management and organizational development strategies.
- Min 1 year experience in the related area is a plus but not a must.
Deine Vorteile bei uns
- International experience with daily new challenges in a young and fast moving environment
- Career development opportunities
- 30% - 50% Discount on our TALLY Collection
- Totally TALLY Events
- Flat hierarchies
- Be part of a Omnichannel transformation with modern tools and collaboration forms
Would you like to become a part of our fashion story and an enthusiastic member of our TALLY Family? Then share your individual talent with us and send us your application and a handwritten motivation letter now to Aylin Özmen.
Bewirb dich Zurück zur Auflistung Bewirb dich Zurück zur Auflistung