Back to Previous Page
Job ID285306BRPosition TitlePeople & Org (HR) Business Partner for Digital Commercial ExecutionApply to Job
Why Novartis Digital
155, the approximate number of countries around the world that Novartis products are available in. Our digital transformation leverages cutting edge technology. We make digital solutions for Patients, Carers, Doctors and Novartis employees that improve lives. Our digital solutions help visually impaired patients navigate around cities, critically ill patients manage their disease treatment and doctors make better clinical decisions.
We are developing a world-class commercial engine to power our Oncology and Pharmaceutical businesses. This engine is an industry-leading data and analytics platform that will improve the impact of our sales and marketing teams through higher quality tools and solutions that can be deployed faster and at lower cost. A key element of our enterprise-wide digital transformation, this Digital Commercial Execution (DCE) Team works at the interface of four units: Pharma, Oncology, Digital and Novartis Business Services. Within this team, we are applying the concept of Product Teams and Agile working to rapidly innovate and deliver solutions that meet the needs of our commercial teams in both global and country organizations. This team is customer obsessed and as such measures their performance based on business impact. We are seeking a word-class People and Organization (P&O) generalist with TM and OD expertise to be part of the leadership team driving this large-scale transformation of commercial with data and digital. Do you have experience working in product teams or setting up organizations based on product teams? This job is for you!
Provides strategic and operational HR support globally to the Digital Commercial Execution team which is accountable to Digital, Oncology, and Pharma. Provide world-leading P&O generalist as well as TM and OD expertise to large scale transformation of commercial with data and digital.
As Global People and Organization Business Partner to the DCE team your responsibilities will include:
• Defining the P&O strategy and priorities to deliver on the DCE goals leveraging the Novartis-wide P&O strategy
• Partnering with the DCE team and business units it serves to develop, implement, and evolve the operating model and ways of working to enable product development and deployment that achieves business KPIs
• Partnering with the line to define resourcing needs and develop workforce plan to ensure capabilities needed will be build or bought in order to be available on demand
• Partner with P&O in Pharma, Oncology, and NBS to
-develop and implement talent management practices to support fluid access to capabilities while developing and retaining our associates
-evolve the broader operating model and capabilities to evolve business practice to transform commercial operations to benefit from digital solutions
• Higher education, such as a University degree in Social Sciences and/or relevant business education (e.g. business administration).
Proven track record that includes HR generalist, OD, and TM experience
• Experience working in a complex organization, building relationships and driving engagement • Experience in leading transformations at global scale and across a matrix
• Experience working in product teams, agile or related transformations highly preferred
• Project leadership
• Facilitation, coaching and cross-cultural communication skills
• Ability to drive results through influence
WHY CONSIDER NOVARTIS?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives? We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.DivisionCORPORATEBusiness UnitGROUP HUMAN RESOURCESLocationSwitzerlandSiteBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis International AGFunctional AreaHuman ResourcesJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeRegularShift WorkNo
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments