Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Performance Engineering team is responsible for improving team performance across design, development, testing and consulting - helping to avoid customer escalations and ensuring we not only meet but exceed industry-standard response times.
- Analysis of PL/SQL and SQL performance problems
- Performance testing of batch and web applications, to include response times, scalability (load tests) and network bandwidth requirements
- Ownership for the hands-on fixing of performance problems in PL/SQL and SQL as well as Avaloq domain-specific languages
What you need
- Full-stack testing and development experience
- Depth of knowledge of Oracle database, OS and I/O performance concepts
- Experience in the design and development of high-performance PL/SQL applications
- Oracle database profiling/performance monitoring experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with autonomous approach to learning
- Well-developed technical communication skills
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.