Portfolio Management Associate, Corporate Bonds
In this function, you will support our portfolio managers in managing the corporate bond strategies. In doing so, you can deepen your financial market knowledge across strategies, contribute to a thriving team, and grow your career.
- Support in fund and mandate orientation and alignment
- Delivery of client updates, correspondence and other documents
- Operational portfolio management (cash/FX hedging/futures) and performance analysis
- RFPs and pitch work including model portfolio construction
- Interface with other departments, especially sales, product management and reporting
- Cooperation with Trading/Mid Office and Risk Management
- Troubleshooting: corporate actions, trade settlement, etc.
- Effectively deploy Aladdin across the above workstreams
- Master degree and some professional experience in the financial sector with a strong interest in credit markets and global macro
- A team player, with high levels of self-motivation
- A willingness to learn, and a desire to contribute
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experienced with Excel and other MS Office tools; preferably with Bloomberg and Aladdin as well
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
Fisch Asset Management AG (“Fisch”) is an independent asset management firm that specializes in Convertible Bond, Corporate Bond, Trend-Following, and Multi-Asset strategies with around CHF 10bn in AuM. The company was founded in 1994 in Zurich by the brothers Kurt and Dr Pius Fisch, who remain actively involved in the firm. Fisch is 100% owned by its employees and enjoys a corporate culture that is based on transparency, integrity, and interests that are fully aligned with those of our clients.
Head Human Resources
T +41 44 284 24 76