Back to Previous Page
Job ID296101BRPosition TitlePostgraduate – Leadership DevelopmentApply to Job
5! This is how many cohorts the Unboss Leadership Experience (ULE) Team has launched in 2019.
The Unboss Leadership Experience (ULE) journey intern supports the ULE design and de-livery team in designing, planning, coordinating, delivering and measuring impact of the ULE cohorts that will take place in 2020. The ULE journey addresses Novartis Top Leaders and aims at helping them transform them-selves so that Novartis can reimagine itself to reimagine Medicine. It consists of multiple cohorts that run over a period of 12-months. The ULE team, consisting of the Leadership Development lead, the Implementation manager and three Learning Coordinators are ensuring that the ULE is designed and delivered in the highest standards aiming to create the highest impact. The ULE intern, working closely with the rest of the ULE team members will have the opportunity to get exposed to several key processes and make a meaningful contribution in a number of ways.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support back office activities around the ULE Champions management piece.
• Assist the team with the 360° administration as needed
• Manage data-sets and support with any presentations required to show the ULE Impact
• Manage and plan ULE team, design and vendor meetings
• Support any other ULE items as required (e.g. financial tracking, visa letters, drafting of communications etc.)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Recent Master graduate in Human resources, talent management, Leadership Development, Communications or equivalent (graduation not longer than two years ago)
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language is a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills and strong team player
• Exemplary in cross functional and cross cultural work
• Proven project / event management skills
• Experience with writing communications and / or Marketing/promoting
Timing: as soon as possible, please indicate your availability in the cover letter
Duration: 1 year
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.DivisionCORPORATEBusiness UnitGROUP PEOPLE & ORGANIZATIONLocationSwitzerlandSiteBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis International AGFunctional AreaInterns/Students on Novartis PayrollJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeInternshipShift WorkNo
Apply to Job
Access Job Account
- Jump to Comments