In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
NTT is searching for an inside sales manager whose mission is to drive sales for our wide range of product and solutions by building strong relationships, connecting with customers and key vendors through digital communication. Together with your account team you will create incremental value and long-term revenue for NTT.
Working at NTT
- Support existing accounts, gain new accounts and seek opportunities within your assigned account list
- Gain a deep understanding of industry trends to help resolve customer needs
- Recommend business solutions/products supported by data
- Defend NTT's margins and establish long-term relationships with customers, based on trust, responsiveness and professionalism
- Provide instructions to establish quotations
- Follow up on customer orders and ensure a rigorous follow-up
- Be responsible for all sales objectives
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Degree in Computer Science, Economy or related field
- 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar position in a System Integrator company or B2B
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of our product/service offerings
- Ability to adopt a consultative selling approach to guide customers towards the digital transformation.
- Potential to use multiple sales tools simultaneously to complete sales transactions
- Ability to establish relationships with customers and partners
- Have a proactive approach to detecting and understanding customers pain-points and needs
- Resilient, flexible, persistent team worker
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Full professional proficiency German and English, Swiss German is a plus
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.