To strengthen our Process Engineering Team in Winterthur (Zurich area, Switzerland), we are looking for a
Process and Commissioning Engineer Polymer Technology (f/m)
- Process design and calculation of large Polymer plants
- Preparation of basic engineering documents
- Reviewing of detail engineering documents
- Sizing of Sulzer proprietary equipment
- Sales support during tender phase
- Process responsibilities toward the Sulzer project teams and clients
- Participation in client meetings, support and advisory service at client’s site
- Commissioning and start-up supervision of our polymer plants
- Prepare/implement documents/procedures for commissioning and start-up of polymer plants
- Analysis and evaluation of comprehensive data from our pilot plants
- Global travelling up to 50% of the time
You have a university degree in process, chemical or mechanical engineering and looking forward to contribute with your talent and engagement to a well-established team of process engineers. You have at least 5 years of experience in the design and construction of chemical plants. You will work in a core discipline of engineering, play a key role in project teams and maintain regular contact to our international client base. You like to travel and spend time abroad for meetings and commissioning. You are fluent in English and preferably in German language. Moreover, you are able to adapt to people in other disciplines and various cultures. Your colleagues appreciate your hands-on personality with a passion for engineering works and process design.
…an interesting and challenging position in an international environment with various opportunities for further development within the company. Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online-tool.
The Chemtech division is the global market leader in innovative mass transfer, static mixing and polymer solutions for petrochemicals, refining, LNG, bio-polymers and biofuels. Our product offering ranges from process components to complete separation process plants including licensing. Customer support covers engineering services and field services to perform tray and packing installation, tower maintenance, welding and plant turnaround projects.