Product Manager Digital Services (m/w)
This interesting role offers the opportunity to combine your interest and experience in Production related processes and Data Science with Software Development. You will lead and accompany the entire development phase for a new software from a product management perspective. Through your active and forward-looking approach, you lay the foundation for a well-founded positioning of the product with internal stakeholders as well as our customers.
- Take ownership of new digital services, specifically for one selected product; define vision and roadmap
- Bringing the products further on the market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Actively drive discussions with clients and internal stakeholders such as Production, Production Engineering and Sales in order to ensure added value for the customers for today and in the future
- Maintain trends, professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Define life cycle of the product portfolio, further develop digital services together with R&D Teams and review and give feedback to Engineering and Deployment teams continuously
- Manage the Feature Backlog and support the PO’s to break down the Features into User Stories and Enablers
- Higher degree in a technical oriented field, such as Electrical or Production Engineering (Bachelor, Master)
- Proven technical knowledge and experience in a production- oriented position with deep insights and understanding for data in production (Data Analytics) and good understanding of software development processes
- Experience developing or providing software systems for IoT or Industrial IoT.
- Networker with good understanding of the market in the automation industry
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills to promote technology, to represent Kistler (incl. presentations at large conferences) and to interface highest management level of public and private sector
- Readiness to adapt to change and willingness to continuously learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages beneficial.
- Willing to travel (>10%)
Please forward your complete application via our online application tool addressed to Ms. Julia Winkler. We’re looking forward to your application.
Please note that we can only consider direct applications at this stage.
The Kistler Group is the global market leader in dynamic measurement technology.
As our employees keep pace with key megatrends – mobility, emission reduction, quality control and lightweight construction – they push the limits of what is possible. Together with our customers – and for them – they develop the answers to tomorrow's questions. Kistler services guarantee that our customers have a strong partner by their side.