The SBU (Strategic Business Unit) Weighing Solutions
is in charge for the high-end Lab weighing and dosing business within METTLER TOLEDO LabTec. As market leader, we differentiate us from followers with unique innovations with perceived customer value. Our main markets are the Pharma, Chemical, Food and Testing Lab industry for R&D, Quality Control and Scale-up/Pre-production workplaces.
In order to ensure the steady growth of the LabTec Unit
and to guarantee always a high product quality, we are looking for a goal- and strategically oriented Product & Market Manager 100% (f/m/d).
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Identifies strategic growth opportunities based on segment, workflow- and application knowledge and develops solution strategy accordingly
- Ensures continuous solution improvements based on strategy. Developing business cases and value propositions for new solutions
- Work in conjunction with market organizations driving a robust Go-To-Market by planning and executing sales force trainings, events and market introductions
- Active promotion of our solutions at our market organizations by defining related sales & marketing tools for an effective execution and successful portfolio promotion with a solution selling type of approach
- Close collaboration and coordination with business area managers and sales force ensuring two-way communication between Strategic Unit and market organizations
- Scientific University/FH degree (preferably Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or Pharma)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience within an international environment, ideally in a global matrix organization
- Experience in Laboratory processes and applications
- Analytical approach combined with commercial acumen and strong customer focus
- You have a good sense for business opportunities as well as proactive attitude combined with excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German would be a big plus
- You are a networker with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with market organizations and customers
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
We offer a challenging position in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the possibility to communicate with all areas of the company and act as the internal and external expert for the product offering.
Did we attract your interest? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
We only accept direct applications.
Über Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here.