As a Scandit Product Marketing Manager, you will own the positioning and go-to-market strategy of some of our key products in ways that will strengthen our brand, build pipeline and ultimately drive revenue. The position in our Zurich based Product Marketing team is a key contributor to fueling Scandit’s growth and is a strong liaison between Scandit’s global marketing & sales teams and its Switzerland-based product team.
What You Will Do
- Drive Demand for our core barcode scanning products and help shape the future of our portfolio
- Work with product strategy team to craft future product portfolio
- Execute our product launches and go-to-market planning & execution in close collaboration with Product Management
- Create positioning and messaging for Scandit’s product portfolio
- Coordinate development of sales tools and collateral including presentations, datasheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers.
- Research and maintain detailed insights on Scandit competitor landscape, offerings and positioning for the assigned product area(s)
- Develop competition related collateral
- Sales and Partner Enablement
- Enable Scandit’s sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages
Who You Are
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B product marketing, product management
- You are a proven storyteller, able to distill the essence of a product’s value into a message that resonates across multiple sectors to create a compelling proposition
- You get technology, and whilst you’re not hands-on, you have the ability to comprehend and translate complex technical functionality
- You have worked at a SaaS company (preferably mobile software) where your understanding of the technology behind the product helps you drive value in the market
- Being a strategic thinker, you’ll understand the bigger (commercial) picture of a company's strategy and use this to assess how you can have a positive impact
- Proven research and analysis skills with a focus on collating and interpreting multiple data sources to guide our go to market strategy
- Experience working with complex challenges, comfortable with white space and autonomy and understands the value of a rapid test and learn approach
- Proven project management and organization skills with deep analytical skills and a high attention to detail
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
“Everybody is welcome here” - Is a celebrated component of our DNA.
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.
We help you capture every opportunity.www.scandit.com